Arado was born out of an inner passion to create a community where we could feel like home. Arado is a place for us to grow in a supportive atmosphere, a place where we can be ourselves.
At Arado, we work on challenging customer projects, so the profile we are looking for is a combination of a solid technical background and personality.
We are looking for people with up-to-date technology expertise that meets market demand. We are not committed to a specific technology but rather emphasize the ability to learn something new. However, we require you to have previous experience in demanding development projects. Currently our customers' projects demand, for example, .Net, Python, Java, and React.
Arado's team helps the customer to achieve the project's goals in a human-centric way. Thus, we expect you to have a problem-solving mindset: you add value to the customer, you take responsibility for the success of the project, and you understand the interaction between people and technical solutions.
We help the customer’s team grow by supporting them. You are an exemplary team player who helps, shares information, and brings positive energy to the team. You have good communication skills and you can respect others and their views.
1. Our recruitment process starts with the application you submit to us. We hope your application includes your previous work history and your glorious moments, references, and links to GitHub.
2. After reviewing your application, we invite you for an interview. In the first interview, we get to know each other and analyze your suitability for our culture.
3. The second interview is more technical, and in it, we test your skills.
4. In the third interview, you get to know the Arado team, with whom you will have fun coffee moments.
5. After each interview, we want you to have a good feeling about us too. The recruitment decision is mutual, and we want you to feel suitable for our team as well. After the final decision, we welcome you to our work community and begin the onboarding.
Please read our register and privacy statement, where you can see what information we collect about you.
I hope you became interested in Arado as a workplace! We are constantly looking for new members for our community. If you want to join the team, you can send your CV and application directly to email@example.com
If you have any further questions, you can contact Julia!